Partner with us in Downtown Camas! The quality of our town is the result of many people and groups working together to keep Downtown Camas connected and vibrant. We’d like you to be a part!
Membership with the DCA provides the following benefits:
- You help to promote a thriving and robust downtown community!
- DCA members get first chance for participation in any special promotions or events going on downtown
- You are able to provide input on plans and growth for Downtown Camas
- You have a listing in our business directory on our DCA website with links to your website and FB
- A continuous link on our Weekly Downtowner newsletter that goes to over 2500 subscribers
- Feature article in our Downtowner when you join as well as posts on downtown events you host
- We post or share your local events on our FB page which has 2500+ Likes
- We share your business information with others who would be interested in using your type of business
- We advocate for local businesses and the downtown community and keep everyone in the know!
- Membership is a way to show your commitment and involvement in the community.
If you would like to partner with the DCA, you can choose either the monthly automatic payments or one annual payment. Simply make your selection below and click “SUBMIT” which will take you to a paypal form. Simply click continue to pay with a debit or credit card. The DCA will be notified of your payment and an updated invoice or receipt will be mailed to you. Thank you for your partnership!
Small Business: $120.00
Large Business (mult. locations): $240.00
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further assistance. You may also mail a check to DCA, PO Box 1034, Camas, WA 98607 with your contact information and we will contact you for more information.
What is the difference between the Chamber and the DCA?
Whereas the C-W Chamber of Commerce has a much larger geographical area to support, the DCA focuses its efforts on the distinct needs of the Downtown Camas district. The DCA encourages full support and membership with the Chamber.
How is the DCA supported?
The City of Camas provides funding to the DCA through an annual contract to promote Downtown Camas through events, projects, and activities that improve our district and bring people into the downtown core. We appreciate their ongoing support. Other DCA funds are raised through Signature Events, Memberships, Donations, and through the WA State B&O Tax Incentive Program.
The DCA operates from the generous donations of businesses and citizens who enjoy what downtown has to offer and the benefits of supporting their local community. In 2014 the DCA received over $58,000 in B&O Tax Incentive funding by these generous businesses. The DCA appreciates all of the loyal supporters of the organization. We hope you will choose to be one of them!
Thank you for your support of the Downtown Camas Association! Your partnership will benefit the Downtown Community now and far into the future.